Our Traditional Postpartum is a service that provides care and support to new mothers after they have given birth. This service is based on natural practices that have been used for centuries in many cultures around the world.
Traditional Postpartum focuses on providing mothers with the physical, emotional, and mental support they need during this time. The service may include a range of practices such as:
- Nutritious meals: Traditional Postpartum recognizes the importance of proper nutrition for new mothers. Caregivers may prepare special meals for the mother that are rich in nutrients to support her recovery and breastfeeding.
- Massage and bodywork: Massage and other forms of bodywork can help alleviate postpartum discomfort and promote relaxation.
- Natural supplement remedies: Traditional Postpartum may incorporate the use of herbs and other natural supplements to support the mother’s recovery.
- Emotional support: Caregivers provide emotional support to new mothers during this often overwhelming time. They may offer advice and guidance on breastfeeding, baby care, and self-care.
- Rest and relaxation: Rest is crucial for new mothers, and Traditional Postpartum recognizes this. Caregivers may provide assistance with household tasks, allowing the mother to rest and recover.
Traditional Postpartum is a holistic approach to postpartum care that recognizes the interconnectedness of the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of a mother’s recovery. This service is a valuable resource for new mothers who want to ensure they have the support they need during this critical time.